What does it mean about the dream of war? This dream dictionary will explain the spiritual meaning of war in your dreams.
Not surprisingly, you see any information with cruel war. Some images of war have etched in your brain; this can be a cause of war dream. Dreams of war can be interpreted on the conflict you are dealing with someone around you. Also, war can be construed as a conflict within you. The anger you experience causes your subconscious to give you a dream of war. But there are also other interpretations depending on how events in your life take place. In different cultures, war dream is a symbol of stimulus. This dream predicts that your life cannot be separated from sex drive; you may include people who love to play sex.
Dreams about war may have deep meaning that we ought to know about it. Need a lot of studies in finding the real sense, because we shall discover about ourselves and other people involved in the situation. Dreaming of defeated in a war is usually a bad sign, while a win in a battle is a lucky sign.
What does it mean when you dream about war?
- Dream about war, it means you make an effort for your family.
- When you dream that you leave the battlefield, it means you will not care for your family, break the relationship.
- When you see people out of the house to go to war in a dream, it means those people gain a victory.
- The dream of fighting the bad guys with a sharp sword, it means getting help from God.
- When you have a dream of getting help in the battle, it means profit.
- When you dream of killed in battle, the meaning is a glory.
- When you dream that you return from a battle, it means healthy and happy. When you are going abroad means return safely to home. When you are sick, it says cured.
Dream of losing a loved one in war. How do you feel? Do you see someone you like in your dreams? It is natural to dream of the death of a relative or to be loved, and it means you want to prolong the life of that person because you love him. You worry how you will be without that person.
Others say that they dream of war when they are experiencing a period of depression, sadness or stress. Are you sad and do not want anything? Do not you find meaning in life? You have only one experience to enjoy so put your battery and live every moment as if it were the last.