What does it mean if you dream about a pistol? This dream dictionary will explain the spiritual meaning of the gun in your dream.
Guns such as pistol and rifle are very dangerous. Some countries in the world do make guns legal as in the USA. When you see a cowboy movie or a war movie, a dream with a pistol might just come in your sleep.
Usually, dream analysts claim that dreaming with a gun is a desire to feel safe and protected. This dream includes the confidence to face all possibilities in your life. Do you feel threatened lately? If so, it can give you a vision of a gun.
Dreaming of a gun inside the house also shows protection for the family. You want to protect your loved ones from ugliness, maybe in the economic field or on other issues. If someone has intimidated you, then that memory is engraved in your mind.
Some people who have had tragic experiences in the past as victims of rape or robbery are more prone to have a gun in their dreams. They have not been able to overcome this tragic experience.
What does it mean to dream a gun?
- When in a dream that you see a pistol, this symbolizes that things you do not care about, it can hurt and affect you emotionally.
- When in a dream that you see a pistol without touching it, this symbolizes someone you know will hurt you. Then you must also be ready for a betrayal.
- When in a dream that you shot someone, this symbolizes that you will have a problem with the person you shot in your sleep.
- When in a dream that you have a weapon, this symbolizes that you are very firm in your stand. It can also be interpreted as a fight, and you can survive until the conflict ends.
- While in a dream that you see an old gun, this symbolizes that you feel a lot of bitterness and you are ready to take revenge on the person who caused you to be hurt.
A dream with a weapon might say that you are a stubborn person. Some people who cannot tolerate their opposition, they can dream of a gun. The impulsive person should reflect and be more careful before taking a decision or acting without thinking of the possible consequences. Imagining a pistol, in this case, your unconscious way of avoiding an impulsive attitude.